When I first started writing this blog, I would write about specific topics. Now I'm just going to write about the random things that are happening in my life.
So I signed up for 2 mommy and baby exercise classes. Did you know that you get a tax credit for these classes because technically it's child fitness since your baby goes, too? Bonus! They start in about 2 weeks, so hopefully they will help me with my fitness goals. One is an aerobic class (on Mondays) and the other is Yoga (on Thursdays). I'll write about how they are in a few weeks. I also started (just yesterday) keeping track of how many calories I eat. I found that writing it down made me think twice when I wanted a snack. We'll see how this goes, too!
Right now I'm taking care of my nephew. I remember when I was pregnant thinking it would be cool to have twins - man, I had no clue. The boys are only 2 weeks apart so they pretty much do everything at the same time. On one hand, this is great because they both nap and I get a nice break. But when they both need to eat, I am screwed! This morning I nursed Aidan, holding him with one arm, while I held a bottle in his cousin's mouth with my free hand. I was able to prop him up across my leg to burp him. I was pretty impressed with myself. Overall it's going pretty well and the boys seem to enjoy being around each other, as much as 6 months old can enjoy that sort of thing. This experience is making me think a little harder about having a second child, although in the back of my mind I believe it will be easier since Aidan will be older. Any moms of two have any opinions on that? I'm not going to post any pics because my sis may not like her son's face being on my blog, but just use your imagination ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for blogging .. I think I've become addicted:) We'll see if it lasts! Look forward to reading your posts!
ReplyDelete