I know you couldn't leave comments before unless you had an account, but I have changed my settings so that anyone can comment. Please tell me what you think :)
It's true, you have! Mike thinks I could write a book and make millions but I don't think that would work considering there are a lot of mom books out there. But at least a few people are reading it and liking it, and that makes it worth writing.
I check your blog every day! I'm not planning to be a mom anytime soon, but it's been very educational reading about all the things you go through. I agree with ash - you're a great writer! The pics are great too! We still need to plan to get together so I can see Aidan again! - Leah
yeah! I love reading your blog!. Your a good writter tree. Haven't I always said that?? ash
ReplyDeleteIt's true, you have! Mike thinks I could write a book and make millions but I don't think that would work considering there are a lot of mom books out there. But at least a few people are reading it and liking it, and that makes it worth writing.
ReplyDeleteI check your blog every day! I'm not planning to be a mom anytime soon, but it's been very educational reading about all the things you go through. I agree with ash - you're a great writer! The pics are great too! We still need to plan to get together so I can see Aidan again! - Leah
ReplyDelete