So I can't post any pics for this post because I had to delete my hard drive and reload windows so I've lost some pictures because....my computer got a virus, a terrible terrible virus. In fact, I cleared the hard drive (took about 8 hours) and reloaded windows and somehow the virus is still there. A few months ago we paid $135 to get the virus removed and the computer fixed and, since the laptop is almost 4 years old and the screen is going I don't really feel like spending another $135 when I could just buy a new one for not too much.
So, back to exciting things about Aidan. He had his first camping trip this past weekend and he loved it. He really enjoys being outside (as most babies do) so it was no surprise that he was happy for most of the time. His favourite things - staring at the fire and listening for dirt bikes and quads so he could watch them go by. I was really impressed with his sleeping, too. He slept for over 12 hours that night, despite the partying and bike riding going on all night. Napping was another issue, but we only stayed for one night so he quickly caught up on his sleep when we got home.
That's it for now - Desperate Housewives is on and Aidan is napping so I'd better enjoy my free time....maternity leave ends before I know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the post babe!Bummer on the the computer... xoxoxoox
ReplyDelete