Thursday, June 3, 2010

On the move!


So not too long ago, Aidan started getting up on all fours and rocking. Since he has a slightly older cousin, I'd seen this move fairly recently and I knew what it meant - crawling soon! I rushed out (as in took my sweet time) to get baby proofing items so as not to have another "falling-off-the-bed" incident. He is by no means an expert at getting around, but gone are the days where I can lay him somewhere and find him in generally the same spot a few minutes later.







In other news, I got the Dr's okay to start giving him finger foods. I can't WAIT for him to feed himself, so here are a few pics of me trying to get him to do all the work while I sit back and relax. Hey, anything that makes Mom's life easier, right?












That's it for now - Aidan's playing around on the floor and I'm going to join him :)

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY! A POST!!!!! He is so friggen adorable! I love it! I cant wait to see him soon!!! Hope all is well! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was as care free and happy-go-lucky as Aides. I love his jowls in the first pic with his bib full of food haha. I MISS HIMMMM

    ReplyDelete