Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Post Ever?

I had a job interview two days ago and it made me realize - my maternity leave is almost over! I still have 2 months, but I know the time will fly by and I can guarantee I will not be writing a blog nearly as often once I start working (and I don't write too often now so.....pretty much never is how often I'll write in the future). I've also applied for a few jobs in Nova Scotia so who knows, I may be moving home over the summer. The competition is stiff here in Calgary for teachers this year. The position I interviewed for had almost 200 applicants, and it's the only interview I've had so far so I figure I may as well apply for some jobs at home before my Nova Scotia teaching license expires!






Anyway, I guess this blog is supposed to be about Aidan. He is definitely improving his crawling skills but still gets frustrated when he can't quite make it work. He also gets lazy and will stop trying if he finds a toy closer to him than the one he was going for (lazy....does he get that from his mom??) His fav time of the day is still bath time, but now he splashes like a mad man and I get soaked from sitting beside the tub. No more reading the paper while he chills in the bath - he ruins it with his splashing! You can see in the pic how turbulent the water is, and his look of concentration while he kicks with all his might. Little soccer player in the making?



After typing this (above) I realize it's kind of boring...since there's nothing really too exciting to share, I'll just leave you with those 2 pics of my son and post again when there's a new adventure or an interesting topic that comes to mind. Have a great week :)

2 comments:

  1. Please dont stop posting *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd better not stop your blog!!! I LOVE IT

    Guess who I am...cracken

    ReplyDelete