Random - so being home a lot, some days I end up watching more TV than I usually would. Sometimes I watch The Doctors, even though I occasionally disagree with some things they say. Yesterday I had the TV on Cosmo when The Bachelor came on. Where have I been, I never knew Dr Travis was a bachelor a few years ago.....it really made me look at him differently. If I had a job, maybe I wouldn't be putting any thought into this at all.....
So I'm on day 8 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred and it's definitely getting way easier. I'm ready for level 2 (there are 3 levels) but I'm going to do level 1 for 2 more days so that I'm doing 10 days of each. My body feels stronger and my endurance is up so I'm definitely glad I'm doing it! And it's such a short (yet high intensity) workout that I can squeeze it in while Aidan naps and still have time to shower. I'm loving it.
So we discovered the cause of Aidan's nightly screams - he has a mild ear infection (as well as teething). For all you mommies not "in the know" (like me) apparently after babies get a cold they are likely to get an ear infection so beware! I broke out the humidifier again and that seems to be helping a lot as well as tylenol. I hope it clears up on its own. Aidan is back to 12 hour sleeps and Mommy is loving it.
I think that's it for updates. Here are a few recent pictures.
Going to watch Daddy and Aunt Linda play baseball (it actually didn't go so well, he got pretty fussy)
Playing with Mommy :)

Having dinner at Montanas with Mom, Dad, and Aunt Danielle (he was pretty good for the beginning but, as you can tell by the soother, he got fussy towards the end)


No comments:
Post a Comment