So, even though I don't technically have a job, I thought I should start a dayhome search for September. This is not a fun experience, for those of you that were wondering. It's kind of fun looking up dayhomes and sending out e-mails, even meeting with the moms, but the idea of leaving my son anywhere but with me makes me want to cry. So far I've met with four ladies and there was only one that I am considering. For some reason I thought all moms running dayhomes would just be awesome. And they were all "okay"......but I want someone who's even better than I am, if that's possible ;) I'm going to check out two more today, just to confirm that most of them suck, and then I'll likely go with the best of the evils......
In the back of my mind, I'm still considering serving every night so I can be home in the day. I know this isn't the best option, but I really cannot imagine leaving my little guy every single day. How do all the moms out there do it? How do you not cry the whole way to work? I guess you get used to it.
I had Aidan's photos taken so I'll share one with you.

I think this was before he started teething - he can be quite fussy lately. I've started giving him tylenol when he seems like he's in pain and it actually really seems to help. Anyone have any other teething remedies that worked for them?
Oh, I wanted to give an update on my workout progress. I've done 4 days of level 2, which is WAAAAY harder than level 1. I took one day off (well, I've taken 2 days off in the past 2 weeks) but I'm finding it harder to stay motivated because the workout is such a killer I'd just rather not do it. I really pushed myself on day 3 and it was the closest to tears I'd ever been while working out. So day 4 I did the modified moves (barely)....I'm just not seeing any progress with this level and not finding it any easier even though I've done it 4 times. I guess I should just give up ;)
No giving up! You are doing awesome! A couple days ago you were saying how good you were doing. What about doing a few more dasys of level one until it becomes super easy then move to level 2 again. I mean no one said you need to do it for only 30 days. Dont quit! I believe in ya!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, I didn't give up - but it's still sooooo hard!
ReplyDelete