Saturday, March 6, 2010

Slacking on the posts

I just thought I should write a post because I haven't for a while. I don't really have anything new going on. Aidan and I are going to Florida on Tuesday without Mike, which I am a little bit nervous about. My parents, sisters, brother, grandparents, nephew, and brother in law will all be there so I definitely won't be alone but obviously I'll be doing most of the Aidan Duty. Although I guess that's not too different from being at home.

It'll be Aidan's first plane trip. I did not buy him his own seat so he will be held the whole time. Any other moms have advice or tips? My biggest nightmare is him crying and crying, since he is used to sleeping in only 3 places - crib (mostly), car seat (sometimes), and swing (occasionally). I'm doubting whether he will sleep in my arms or not. When he was first born I was so worried about him only being able to fall asleep in my arms/swing, etc that I made sure he slept mostly in his crib or bassinet. We'll see how it goes! I'm sure I'll have some stories from the trip to post here but for now, nothing is too new or exciting in the world of Aidan and Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment